Removing the emergency wheel
1. Pull the luggage compartment floor up.
2. Open the ratchet strap at the clasp, arrow 1.
3. Remove the tool holder from the emergency
4. Remove the emergency wheel from the stor‐
age well, arrow 2.
Inserting the emergency wheel
Pull the luggage compartment floor up.
2. Place the emergency wheel in the storage
3. Tie the ratchet strap. Make sure that it is cor‐
rectly and firmly seated.
4. Push the cargo floor panel downward.
Wheels and tires
Online Edition for Part no. 01402779051 - II/19