1. Shake the sealant container.
2. Pull filling hose completely out of the cover
of the sealant container. Do not kink the
3. Slide the sealant container into the holder
on the compressor housing, ensuring that
it engages audibly.
4. Screw the filling hose of the sealant con‐
tainer onto the tire valve of the nonworking
5. With the compressor switched off, insert
the plug into the power socket inside the
6. With the ignition turned on or the engine
running, switch on the compressor.
Let the compressor run for max. 10 minutes to
fill the tire with sealant and achieve a tire infla‐
tion pressure of approx. 2.5 bar.
While the tire is being filled with sealant, the
tire inflation pressure may sporadically reach
approx. 5 bar. Do not switch off the compres‐
sor at this point.
Mobility Wheels and tires
Online Edition for Part no. 01 40 2 974 556 - X/16