wiper fluid with the screwdriver from the
onboard vehicle tool kit.
2. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise and
3. Press the bulb gently into the socket, turn
counterclockwise and remove.
4. Install the new bulb and bulb holder in re‐
verse order of removal.
Halogen front fog lights
Observe the safety information, refer to
35-watt bulb, H8.
1. Insert the screwdriver from the onboard
vehicle tool kit, with the flat side on the clip,
2. Turn the screwdriver by 90°, arrow 2.
3. Remove the front fog lamp toward the
4. Detach the connector.
5. Turn the bulb bracket and remove it.
6. Remove the bulb and replace it.
7. Proceed in reverse order to insert the front
fog lamp. Note the guide rails in doing so.
Replacing components Mobility
Online Edition for Part no. 01 40 2 974 556 - X/16