The cartridge holder slides down.
3. Remove the cover of the fragrance cartridge.
Hold the cover on the top to slide it from the
4. Insert the removed cover on the back side of
the fragrance cartridge.
5. Position fragrance cartridge such that the
chip faces away from the cartridge holder.
6. Insert the fragrance cartridge without pres‐
sure into the cartridge holder. The cartridge
snaps lightly into place.
7. Push the cartridge holder up, until it engages.
Make sure that no objects press against the
cartridge holder from below, otherwise the
function of the ambient air package could be
8. Close the glove compartment.
Removing the fragrance cartridge
The fragrance cartridges are located in the glove
Open the glove compartment, refer to
2. Press on the bottom of the cartridge holder.
Online Edition for Part no. 01405A10E93 - VI/20