2. Pull filling hose completely out of the cover of
the sealant container. Do not kink the hose.
3. Slide the sealant container into the holder on
the compressor housing, ensuring that it en‐
4. Screw the filling hose of the sealant container
onto the tire valve of the nonworking wheel.
5. With the compressor switched off, insert the
plug into the power socket inside the vehicle.
6. With standby state switched on or the engine
running, switch on the compressor.
Let the compressor run for max. 10 minutes to fill
the tire with sealant and achieve a tire inflation
pressure of approx. 2.0 bar.
While the tire is being filled with sealant, the tire
inflation pressure may sporadically reach approx.
5 bar. Do not switch off the compressor at this
Checking and adjusting the tire
Switch off the compressor.
2. Read the tire inflation pressure on the tire
To continue the trip, a tire inflation pressure of at
least 2 bar must be reached.
Wheels and tires
Online Edition for Part no. 01405A10E93 - VI/20