Chevrolet Spark Owner Manual (GMNA-Localizing-U.S./Canada-15540556) -
2022 - CRC - 4/9/21
182 Vehicle Care
3. Remove the cover from the back of the
headlamp assembly by turning it
4. Disconnect the electrical connector.
5. Remove the bulb from the lamp
assembly by turning counterclockwise.
6. Replace the bulb and reverse Steps 1–5
Taillamps, Turn Signal, Stoplamps,
and Back-Up Lamps
2. Turn Signal Lamp/Taillamp
3. Back-up Lamp
To replace a taillamp, turn signal lamp,
stoplamp, or back-up bulb:
1. Open the liftgate. See Liftgate 0 17.
2. Remove the two screws and the lamp
3. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise
and remove the socket.
4. Press the bulb in and turn
counterclockwise to remove it from the
5. Press the new bulb in and turn clockwise
to install the bulb into the socket.
6. Turn the bulb socket clockwise to
7. Reinstall the lamp assembly and two
License Plate Lamp
1. Attachment Screws
2. License Plate Bulb
3. Bulb Socket
To replace a license plate lamp bulb:
1. Remove the two screws (1) from the
license plate lamp assembly.
2. Turn and pull the license plate lamp
3. Turn the bulb socket (3) counterclockwise
and pull it out of the lamp assembly.