Chevrolet Spark Owner Manual (GMNA-Localizing-U.S./Canada-15540556) -
2022 - CRC - 4/9/21
206 Vehicle Care
The following information explains how to
repair or change a tire.
Removing the Spare Tire and Tools
The spare tire and tools are located in the
storage compartment in the rear of the
1. Wheel Wrench
3. Tow Eye
4. Screwdriver Handle
5. Jack Handle Extension
To access the spare tire and tools:
1. Open the liftgate. See Liftgate 0 17.
2. Lift the trim cover.
3. Remove the jack, tools, and spare tire.
4. Place them near the tire being changed.
Removing the Flat Tire and Installing the
1. Do a safety check before proceeding. See
If a Tire Goes Flat 0 204.
2. If there is a wheel cover, remove the
wheel nut caps to access the wheel nuts.
3. Turn the wheel wrench counterclockwise
to loosen the wheel nuts. Do not remove