Chevrolet Spark Owner Manual (GMNA-Localizing-U.S./Canada-15540556) -
2022 - CRC - 4/9/21
Vehicle Care 209
Wheel covers will not fit on the vehicle's
compact spare. If you try to put a wheel
cover on the compact spare, the cover or
the spare could be damaged.
Storing a Flat or Spare Tire and Tools
Storing a jack, a tire, or other equipment
in the passenger compartment of the
vehicle could cause injury. In a sudden
stop or collision, loose equipment could
strike someone. Store all these in the
1. Remove the load compartment cover.
2. Lift the load floor.
3. Place the tool container and the flat tire
upright into the tool box spare.
4. Pull the release knob on top of the rear
seatback to move it forward.
5. Route the loop end of the strap through
the seatback latch.
6. Route the hook end of the strap through
the loop and securely fasten it to the
7. Pull back the rear seatbacks.
8. Attach the hook to the liftgate latch.
9. Tighten the strap and secure it using the
The compact spare tire is for temporary use
only. Replace the compact spare tire with a
full-size tire as soon as you can. See
Compact Spare Tire 0 209.
Compact Spare Tire
Driving with more than one compact
spare tire at a time could result in loss of
braking and handling. This could lead to a