Chevrolet Spark Owner Manual (GMNA-Localizing-U.S./Canada-15540556) -
2022 - CRC - 4/9/21
Service and Maintenance 229
Footnotes — Maintenance Schedule
Additional Required Services - Normal
(1) Or every two years, whichever comes
first. More frequent passenger compartment
air filter replacement may be needed if
driving in areas with heavy traffic, poor air
quality, high dust levels, or environmental
allergens. Passenger compartment air filter
replacement may also be needed if there is
reduced airflow, window fogging, or odors.
Your GM dealer can help determine when to
replace the filter.
(2) Or every four years, whichever comes
first. If driving in dusty conditions, inspect
the filter at each oil change or more often
as needed. See Engine Air Cleaner/Filter
(3) Or every five years, whichever comes
first. See Cooling System 0 168.
(4) Or every ten years, whichever comes
first. Inspect for fraying, excessive cracking,
or damage; replace, if needed.
(5) If equipped with automatic transmission,
replace brake fluid every five years.
If equipped with manual transmission,
replace brake/clutch fluid every three years.
See Brake Fluid 0 174.
(6) Or every 12 months, whichever comes
first. See Wiper Blade Replacement 0 177.
(7) Or every 10 years, whichever comes first.
See Gas Strut(s) 0 178.
(8) Replace air conditioning desiccant every