● To adjust, pull the adjustment lever
towards you, adjust to the desired
position, then lock the lever back in place.
Unlocking the Front
Doors from the Inside
● Pull either front door inner handle to
unlock and open it at the same time.
● With all the doors unlocked, press the
tailgate release button and lift open the
● Press the tailgate release button to
unlock and open the tailgate when you
carry the smart entry remote.
● Press the power tailgate button on the
driver side control panel or the remote
transmitter to open and close the power
Models without smart entry system
Models with smart entry system
Models with power tailgate
Power Door Mirrors
● With the ignition switch in ON
the selector switch to L or R.
● Push the appropriate edge of the
adjustment switch to adjust the mirror.
*1: Models with the smart entry system have
an ENGINE START/STOP button instead of
an ignition switch.
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 14 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分