uuOperating the Switches Around the Steering WheeluDriving Position Memory System
1. Set the power mode to ON. Adjust the
driver’s seat to the desired position.
2. Press the SET button.
u You will hear a beep, and the memory
button indicator light will blink.
3. Press and hold memory button
(1 or (2
within five seconds of pressing the SET
u Once the seat position has been
memorized, the indicator light on the
button you pressed stays on.
1. Move the shift lever to
2. Apply the parking brake.
3. Press a memory button (
(1 or (2).
u You will hear a beep, and the indicator
light will blink.
The seat will automatically move to the
memorized position. When it has finished
moving, you will hear a beep, and the
indicator light stays on.
Storing a Position in Memory
1Storing a Position in Memory
After you press the SET button, the storing operation
will be canceled when:
• You do not press the memory button within five
• You readjust the seat position before the double-
• You set the power mode to any position except
Recalling the Stored Position
1Recalling the Stored Position
The seat will stop moving if you:
• Press the SET button, or a memory button ((1 or
• Adjust the seat position.
• Shift into any position except (P.
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 171 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分