VSA® OFF Button
● The vehicle stability assist (VSA®) system
helps stabilize the vehicle during
cornering, and helps maintain traction
while accelerating on loose or slippery
● VSA® comes on automatically every time
you start the engine.
● To turn VSA® on or off, press and hold
the button until you hear a beep.
● Cruise control allows you to maintain a
set speed without keeping your foot on
the accelerator pedal.
● To use cruise control, press the CRUISE
button, then press –/SET once you have
achieved the desired speed (above 25
mph or 40 km/h).
Tire Pressure Monitoring
● Detects a change in tire conditions and
overall dimensions due to decrease in tire
● The TPMS is turned on automatically
every time you start the engine.
● A calibration procedure must be
performed when certain conditions arise.
) OFF Button
● When a possible collision is likely
unavoidable, the CMBS
can help you to
reduce the vehicle speed and the severity
of the collision.
● To turn the CMBS
on or off, press and
hold the button until you hear a beep.
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 20 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分