Under the Hood
● Check engine oil, engine coolant, and windshield washer
fluid. Add when necessary.
● Check brake fluid.
● Check the battery condition monthly.
Pull the hood release handle under the corner of the
Locate the hood latch lever, pull the lever up, and lift up
When finished, close the hood and make sure it is firmly
locked in place.
● Inspect all lights regularly.
● Replace blades if they leave streaks
across the windshield.
● Inspect tires and wheels regularly.
● Check tire pressures regularly.
● Install snow tires for winter