uuAudio System Basic OperationuAudio/Information Screen
You can change, store, and delete the wallpaper on the audio/information screen.
■ Import wallpaper
You can import up to five images, one at a time, for wallpaper from a USB flash
1. Connect the USB flash drive to the USB
2 USB Port(s)
2. Select Settings to go to the settings screen.
3. Select Clock/Info.
4. Select Clock/Wallpaper Type, then the
5. Select Add New.
u The picture name is displayed on the list.
6. Select a desired picture.
u The preview is displayed on the left side
on the screen.
7. Select Start Import to save the data.
u Then the display will return to the
• When importing wallpaper files, the image must be
in the USB flash drive’s root directory. Images in a
folder cannot be imported.
• The file name must be fewer than 256 characters.
• The file format of the image that can be imported
is BMP (bmp) or JPEG (jpg).
• The individual file size limit is 5 MB.
• The maximum image size is 4,096 x 4,096 pixels. If
the image size is less than 800 x 480 pixels, the
image is displayed in the middle of the screen with
the extra area appearing in black.
• If the USB flash drive does not have any pictures,
the No files detected message appears.
* Not available on all models
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 235 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分