Handling the Unexpected
● Park in a safe location and replace the
flat tire with the compact spare tire in the
Indicators Come On
● Identify the indicator and consult the
Engine Won't Start
● If the battery is dead, jump start using a
● Check for a blown fuse if an electrical
device does not operate.
● Park in a safe location. If you do not see
steam under the hood, open the hood,
and let the engine cool down.
● Call a professional towing service if you
need to tow your vehicle.
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 23 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分