uuFor Safe DrivinguYour Vehicle's Safety Features
For the safety of you and your passengers, make a habit of checking these items
each time before you drive.
• After everyone has entered the vehicle, be sure all doors and the tailgate are
closed and locked. Locking the doors and the tailgate helps prevent an occupant
from being ejected and an outsider from unexpectedly opening a door or the
2 Locking/Unlocking the Doors from the Inside P. 137
• Adjust your seat to a position suitable for driving. Be sure the front seats are
adjusted as far to the rear as possible while allowing the driver to control the
vehicle. Sitting too close to a front airbag can result in serious or fatal injury in a
2 Adjusting the Seats P. 175
• Adjust head restraints to the proper position. Head restraints are most effective
when the center of the head restraint aligns with the center of your head. Taller
persons should adjust their head restraint to the highest position.
2 Adjusting the Head Restraints P. 178
• Always wear your seat belt, and make sure you wear it properly. Confirm that any
passengers are properly belted as well.
2 Fastening a Seat Belt P. 36
• Protect children by using seat belts or child seats according to a child's age, height
2 Child Safety P. 54
If the door and/or the tailgate open indicator will
come on and a message appears on the multi-
, a door and/or the tailgate is not
completely closed. Close all doors and the tailgate
tightly until the indicator goes off.
2 Door and Tailgate Open Indicator P. 75
2 Door Open Indicator P. 75
2 Tailgate Open Indicator P. 75
* Not available on all models
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 32 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分