When you turn the ignition switch to ON (w
, the compass self-calibrates, and the
compass display appears.
If the compass indicates the wrong direction, or the CAL indicator blinks, you need
to manually calibrate the system.
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the
display shows the compass setting menu.
3. Rotate to select Calibration, then press
4. When the display changes to Calibration
Start, press .
5. Drive the vehicle slowly in two circles.
u The compass starts to show a direction
after the calibration. The CAL indicator
*1: Models with the smart entry system have an ENGINE START/STOP button
instead of an ignition switch.
Compass operation can be affected under the
• Driving near power lines or stations
• Crossing a bridge
• Passing a large vehicle, or driving near a large
object that can cause a magnetic disturbance
• When accessories such as antennas and roof racks
are mounted by magnets
Compass Setting Menu Items
Calibrate the compass in an open area.
While setting the compass:
• The button returns to the previous screen.
• The SETUP button cancels the setting mode.
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 342 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分