uuBefore DrivinguDriving Preparation
• Store or secure all items on board properly.
u Carrying too much cargo, or improperly storing it, can affect your vehicle's
handling, stability, stopping distance, and tires, and make it unsafe.
2 Maximum Load Limit P. 351
• Do not pile items higher than the seat height.
u They can block your view and may be thrown forward in the event of sudden
• Do not place anything in the front seat footwells. Make sure to secure the floor
u An object or unsecured floor mat can interfere with your brake and accelerator
pedal operation while driving.
• If you have any animals on board, do not let them move around in the vehicle.
u They may interfere with driving and a crash could occur.
• Securely close and lock all doors and the tailgate.
2 Locking/Unlocking the Doors from the Inside P. 137
• Adjust your seating position properly.
u Adjust the head restraint, too.
2 Adjusting the Seats P. 175
2 Adjusting the Head Restraints P. 178
• Adjust the mirrors and steering wheel properly for your driving.
u Adjust them while sitting in the proper driving position.
2 Adjusting the Steering Wheel P. 172
2 Adjusting the Mirrors P. 173
The headlight aim is set by the factory, and does not
need to be adjusted. However, if you regularly carry
heavy items in the cargo area or tow a trailer, have
the aiming readjusted at a dealer or by a qualified
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 349 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分