uuWhen DrivinguTire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
You can calibrate the system from the customized features on the multi-information
1. Press button to select TPMS CALIBRATION, then press the SEL/RESET
2. Press the SEL/RESET button.
u The display switches to the customization setup screen, where you can select
Cancel or Calibrate.
3. Press the button and select Calibrate, then press the SEL/RESET button.
u Calibration Started screen appears, then the display returns to the
customization menu screen.
If the Calibration Failed to Start message appears, repeat steps 2-3.
• TPMS cannot be calibrated if a compact spare tire is
• The calibration process requires approximately 30
minutes of cumulative driving at speeds between
30-60 mph (48-97 km/h).
• During this period, if the ignition is turned on
the vehicle is not moved within 45 seconds, you
may notice the low tire pressure indicator comes on
briefly. This is normal and indicates that the
calibration process is not yet complete.
If the snow chains are installed, remove them before
calibrating the TPMS.
If the low tire pressure/TPMS indicator comes on even
when the properly inflated specified regular tires are
installed, have the vehicle checked by a dealer.
We recommend that the tires be replaced with the
same brand, model, and size as the originals. Ask a
dealer for details.
*1: Models with the smart entry system have an
ENGINE START/STOP button instead of an ignition
Models with multi-information display
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 402 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分