uuBrakinguCollision Mitigation Braking System
The system may automatically shut off and the CMBS
indicator will come on under
certain conditions. Some examples of these conditions are listed below. Other
conditions may reduce some of the CMBS
2 Front Sensor Camera
■ Environmental conditions
• Driving in bad weather (rain, fog, snow, etc.).
• Sudden changes between light and dark, such as an entrance or exit of a tunnel.
• There is little contrast between objects and the background.
• Driving into low sunlight (e.g., at dawn or dusk).
• Strong light is reflected onto the roadway.
• Driving in the shadows of trees, buildings, etc.
• Roadway objects or structures are misinterpreted as vehicles and pedestrians.
• Reflections on the interior of the front windshield.
■ Roadway conditions
• Driving on a snowy or wet roadway (obscured lane marking, vehicle tracks,
reflected lights, road spray, high contrast).
■ Vehicle conditions
• Headlight lenses are dirty or the headlights are not properly adjusted.
• The outside of the windshield is blocked by dirt, mud, leaves, wet snow, etc.
• The inside of the windshield is fogged.
• An abnormal tire or wheel condition (wrong sized, varied size or construction,
improperly inflated, compact spare tire, etc.).
• The vehicle is tilted due to a heavy load or suspension modifications.
• The camera temperature gets too hot.
Conditions and Limitations
* Not available on all models
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 414 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分