Parking Your Vehicle
1. Depress the brake pedal firmly with the shift lever in (D.
2. Firmly apply the parking brake.
3. Move the shift lever from
(D to (P.
4. Turn off the engine.
Always set the parking brake firmly, in particular if you are parked on an incline.
1Parking Your Vehicle
Do not park your vehicle near flammable objects,
such as dry grass, oil, or timber.
Heat from the exhaust can cause a fire.
The following can damage the transmission:
• Depressing the accelerator and brake pedals
• Holding the vehicle in place when facing uphill by
depressing the accelerator pedal.
• Moving the shift lever into
(P before the vehicle
Raise the wiper arms when snow is expected.
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 416 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分