Shift Lever Does Not Move
Follow the procedure below if you cannot move the shift lever out of the (P
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Remove the key from the ignition switch.
2. Remove the built-in key from the smart
3. Wrap a cloth around the tip of a small flat-
tip screwdriver. Put it into the shift lock
release slot as shown in the image, and
remove the cover.
4. Insert the key into the shift lock release slot.
5. While pushing the key down, press the shift
lever release button and place the shift lever
u The lock is now released. Have the shift
lever checked by a dealer as soon as
Releasing the Lock
Models without smart entry system
Models with smart entry system
Shift Lock Release Slot
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 496 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分