uuChild Safety uSafety of Infants and Small Children
5. Route the tether strap over the head
restraint. Make sure the strap is not twisted.
6. Secure the tether strap hook onto the
7. Tighten the tether strap as instructed by the
child seat manufacturer.
8. Make sure the child seat is firmly secured by
rocking it forward and back and side to
side; little movement should be felt.
9. Make sure any unused seat belt that a child
can reach is buckled, the lockable retractor
is activated, and the belt is fully retracted
15 CR-V-31T0A6300.book 61 ページ ２０１５年２月２日 月曜日 午前１０時３５分