Are You Ready to Ride?
Before you ride your ATV for the first time, we urge you to:
• Read this owner’s manual and the labels on your ATV carefully.
• Make sure you understand all the safety messages.
• Know how to operate all the controls.
Before each ride, be sure:
• You feel well and are in good physical and mental condition.
• You are wearing an approved motorcycle helmet (with chin strap
tightened securely), eye protection, and other protective
• You don’t have any alcohol or drugs in your system.
For your safety, we strongly recommend that you always wear an
approved motorcycle helmet, eye protection, boots, gloves, long
pants, and a long-sleeved shirt or jacket whenever you ride.
Although complete protection is not possible, wearing proper gear
can reduce the chance of injury when you ride.
Following are suggestions to help you choose the proper gear.
Helmet and Eye Protection
Your helmet is your most important piece of riding gear because it
offers the best protection against head injuries. A helmet should fit
your head comfortably and securely.
20 TRX90X-31HP27200.book 30 ページ ２０１９年５月２８日 火曜日 午前９時５８分