Basic Operation & Riding
Riding Your ATV
• Always check the terrain carefully before you start up any hill.
• Never climb hills with excessively slippery or loose surfaces.
• To climb a hill, take a running start in an appropriate gear and
speed for the conditions. Maintain a steady speed as you ascend
• Never open the throttle suddenly or make sudden gear changes.
The ATV could flip over backward.
• Never go over the top of any hill at high speed. An obstacle, a
sharp drop, or another vehicle or person could be on the other
side of the hill.
Shift weight forward when climbing hills.
20 TRX90X-31HP27200.book 70 ページ ２０１９年５月２８日 火曜日 午前９時５８分