Basic Operation & Riding
Riding Your ATV
Crossing Hills or Slopes
• To maintain balance and stability when riding across a slope, you
need to shift weight toward the uphill side of the vehicle. To do
this, move your body off the center of the seat and lean toward
the uphill side.
• On a slippery or loose surface, you may also need to steer slightly
uphill to maintain a straight course across the slope.
• Avoid crossing hills that are excessively steep, slippery or rough.
Making Turns on Slopes
• Compared to riding on level ground, you may need to shift more
weight and lean more when making turns on slopes.
• Do not make turns on any slopes until you have first mastered the
techniques for making turns on level terrain.
Shift weight uphill when crossing slopes.
20 TRX90X-31HP27200.book 75 ページ ２０１９年５月２８日 火曜日 午前９時５８分