Carbon Monoxide Hazard
Exhaust contains poisonous carbon monoxide, a
colorless, odorless gas. Breathing carbon
monoxide can cause loss of consciousness and
may lead to death.
If you run the engine in confined or even partly
enclosed area, the air you breathe could
contain a dangerous amount of carbon
Never run your motorcycle inside a garage or
Running the engine of your motorcycle
while in an enclosed or even partially
enclosed area can cause a rapid build-
up of toxic carbon monoxide gas.
Breathing this colorless, odorless gas
can quickly cause unconsciousness and
lead to death.
Only run your motorcycle's engine
when it is located in a well ventilated
20170804181417_31MJA6000_enu_BOOK Page 9 Friday, August 04 2017 18:20:32 JST