● Ride cautiously and keep your hands on the
handlebar and feet on the footpegs.
● Keep passenger's hands onto the seat strap
or your waist, passenger's feet on the
footpegs while riding.
● Always consider the safety of your
passenger, as well as other drivers and
Make sure that you and any passenger are
wearing an approved motorcycle helmet, eye
protection, and high-visibility protective
clothing. Ride defensively in response to
weather and road conditions.
Should be safety-standard certified, high-
visibility, and correct size for your head
● Must fit comfortably but securely, with the
chin strap fastened.
● Face shield with unobstructed field of vision
or other approved eye protection
Look for a DOT (Department of Transportation)
certification label on any helmet you buy.
Not wearing a helmet increases the
chance of serious injury or death in a
Make sure that you and any passenger
always wear an approved helmet and
Full-finger leather gloves with high abrasion
20170804181417_31MJA6000_enu_BOOK Page 12 Friday, August 04 2017 18:20:32 JST