● Park on a firm, level surface.
● If you must park on a slight incline or loose
surface, park so that the motorcycle cannot
move or fall over.
● Make sure that high-temperature parts
cannot come into contact with flammable
● Do not touch the engine, muffler, brakes
and other high-temperature parts until they
● To reduce the likelihood of theft, always lock
the handlebar and remove the key when
leaving the motorcycle unattended.
Use of an anti-theft device is also
Parking with the Side Stand
Stop the engine.
Push the side stand down.
Slowly lean the motorcycle to the left until its
weight rests on the side stand.
Turn the handlebar fully to the left.
u Turning the handlebar to the right
reduces stability and may cause the
motorcycle to fall.
Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position
and remove the key.
Lock the steering. 2 P. 24
20170804180835_31MJA8000_enu_BOOK Page 15 Friday, August 04 2017 18:14:25 JST