Refueling and Fuel Guidelines
Follow these guidelines to protect the engine,
fuel system and catalytic converter:
● Use only unleaded gasoline.
● Use recommended octane number. Using
lower octane gasoline will result in
decreased engine performance.
● Do not use fuels containing a high
concentration of alcohol. 2 P. 114
● Do not use stale or contaminated gasoline
or an oil/gasoline mixture.
● Avoid getting dirt or water in the fuel tank.
20170804180835_31MJA8000_enu_BOOK Page 16 Friday, August 04 2017 18:14:25 JST