Features of your vehicle
Operating door locks from inside
With the door lock button
• To unlock a door, push the door lock
button (1) to the “Unlock” position. The
red mark (2) on the button will be visi-
• To lock a door, push the door lock but-
ton (1) to the “Lock” position. If the door
is locked properly, the red mark (2) on
the button will not be visible.
• To open a door, pull the door handle
• If the inner door handle of the front
door is pulled when the door lock but-
ton is in lock position, the button is
unlocked and door opens.
• Front door cannot be locked if the igni-
tion key is in the ignition switch and the
door is open.
• A door cannot be locked if the smart
key is in the vehicle and any door is
With central door lock switch
Operate by depressing the central door
• When pushing down on the front por-
tion (1) of the switch, all vehicle doors
• When pushing down on the rear por-
tion (2) of the switch, all vehicle doors
WARNING - Door lock mal-
If a power door lock ever fails to
function while you are in the vehi-
cle, try one or more of the following
techniques to exit:
• Operate the door unlock feature
repeatedly (both electronic and
manual) while simultaneously
pulling on the door handle.
• Operate the other door locks and
handles, front and rear.
• Lower a front window and use the
key to unlock the door from out-