Features of your vehicle
Automatic heating and air condi-
1. Press the AUTO button. The modes,
fan speeds, air intake and air-condi-
tioning will be controlled automatically
according to the temperature setting.
2. Turn the temperature control knob to
set the desired temperature.
• To turn the automatic operation off,
select any button of the following:
- Mode selection button
- Front windshield defrost button
- Fan speed control button
The selected function will be con-
trolled manually while other functions
• For your convenience and to improve
the effectiveness of the climate con-
trol, use the AUTO button and set the
temperature to 73°F (23°C).
Never place anything over the sensor
located on the instrument panel to
ensure better control of the heating and
■ Type A
■ Type B