Features of your vehicle
Care of disc
• If the temperature inside the car is too
high, open the car windows to ventilate
before using the system.
• It is illegal to copy and use MP3/WMA
files without permission. Use CDs that
are created only by lawful means.
• Do not apply volatile agents, such as
benzene and thinner, normal cleaners
and magnetic sprays made for ana-
logue disc onto CDs.
• To prevent the disc surface from get-
ting damaged, hold CDs by the edges
or the center hole only.
• Clean the disc surface with a piece of
soft cloth before playback (wipe it from
the center to the outside edge).
• Do not damage the disc surface or
attach pieces of sticky tape or paper.
• Make certain only CDs are inserted
into the CD player (Do not insert more
than one CD at a time).
• Keep CDs in their cases after use to
protect them from scratches or dirt.
• Depending on the type of CD-R/CD-
RW CDs, certain CDs may not operate
normally according to manufacturing
companies or making and recording
methods. In such circumstances, con-
tinued use may cause malfunctions to
your audio system.
NOTICE - Playing an
Protected Audio CD
Some copy protected CDs, which do not
comply with international audio CD
standards (Red Book), may not play on
your car audio. Please note that inabili-
ties to properly play a copy protected
CD may indicate that the CD is defec-
tive, not the CD player.
Order of playing files (folders) :
1. Song playing order : to sequen-
2. Folder playing order :
❋ If no song file is contained in the
folder, that folder is not displayed.