Features of your vehicle
NOTICE FOR USING THE
• Some iPod models may not support
communication protocol and files may
not properly play.
Supported iPod models:
- iPod Mini
- iPod 4th(Photo) ~ 6th(Classic)
- iPod Nano 1st~4th generation
- iPod Touch 1st~2nd generation
• The order of search or playback of
songs in the iPod can be different
from the order searched in the audio
• If the iPod disabled due to its own
malfunction, reset the iPod. (Reset:
Refer to iPod manual)
• An iPod may not operate normally on
• Some iPod devices, such as the
iPhone, can be connected through the
Wireless Technology inter-
face. The device must have audio
Wireless Technology capa-
bility (such as for stereo headphone
Wireless Technology). The
device can play, but it will not be con-
trolled by the audio system.
• Some USB flash memory readers
(such as CF, SD, micro SD, etc.) or
external-HDD type devices can be
• Music files protected by DRM
(DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGE-
MENT) are not recognizable.
• The data in the USB memory may
be lost while using this audio.
Always back up important data on
a personal storage device.
• Please avoid using USB memory
products which can be used as key
chains or cellular phone acces-
sories as they could cause dam-
age to the USB jack. Please make
certain only to use plug type con-
nector products as shown below.
• If you use devices such as a USB
hub purchased separately, the
vehicle’s audio system may not
recognize the USB device. In that
case, connect the USB device
directly to the multimedia terminal
of the vehicle.
• If the USB device is divided by
logical drives, only the music files
on the highest-priority drive are
recognized by car audio.
• Devices such as MP3 Player/
Cellular phone/Digital camera can
be unrecognizable by standard
USB I/F can be unrecognizable.
• Charging through the USB may
not be supported in some mobile
• USB HDD or USB types liable to
connection failures due to vehicle
vibrations are not supported.
• Some non-standard USB devices
(METAL COVER TYPE USB) can