Features of your vehicle
• To use iPod features within the audio,
use the cable provided upon purchas-
ing an iPod device.
• Skipping or improper operation may
occur depending on the characteris-
tics of your iPod/Phone device.
• If your iPhone is connected to both the
Wireless Technology and
USB, the sound may not be properly
played. In your iPhone, select the
Dock connector or Bluetooth
Wireless Technology to change the
sound output (source).
NOTICE FOR USING THE My
• Even if memory is available, a maxi-
mum of 6,000 songs can be stored.
• The same song can be copied up to
• Memory info can be checked in the
System menu of Setup.
NOTICE FOR USING THE
Fully insert the AUX cable into the AUX
terminal for use.
CAUTION IN USING THE
• When connecting iPod with the
iPod Power Cable, insert the con-
nector to the multimedia socket
completely. If not inserted com-
pletely, communications between
iPod and audio may be interrupted.
• When adjusting the sound effects
of the iPod and the audio system,
the sound effects of both devices
will overlap and might reduce or
distort the quality of the sound.
• Deactivate (turn off) the equalizer
function of an iPod when adjust-
ing the audio system’s volume,
and turn off the equalizer of the
audio system when using the
equalizer of an iPod.
• When not using iPod with car
audio, detach the iPod cable from
iPod. Otherwise, iPod may remain
in accessory mode, and may not