Driving your vehicle
To set cruise control speed:
1. Push the cruise ON-OFF button on the
steering wheel to turn the system on.
The CRUISE indicator light in the
instrument cluster will illuminate.
2. Accelerate to the desired speed, which
must be more than 25 mph (40 km/h).
3. Push the SET- switch, and release it at
the desired speed. The SET indicator
light in the instrument cluster will illumi-
nate. Release the accelerator at the
same time. The desired speed will auto-
matically be maintained.
On a steep grade, the vehicle may slow
down or speed up slightly while going
uphill or downhill.
To increase cruise control set
Follow either of these procedures:
• Push the RES+ switch and hold it. Your
vehicle will accelerate. Release the
switch at the speed you want.
• Push the RES+ switch and release it
immediately. The cruising speed will
increase 1.0 mph (1.6 km/h) each time
the RES+ switch is operated in this