SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE SERVICE
Follow Normal Maintenance Schedule if
the vehicle is usually operated where
none of the following conditions apply. If
any of the following conditions apply, fol-
low Maintenance Under Severe Usage
• Repeated short distance driving.
• Driving in dusty conditions or sandy
• Extensive use of brakes.
• Driving in areas where salt or other
corrosive materials are being used.
• Driving on rough or muddy roads.
• Driving in mountainous areas.
• Extended periods of idling or low
• Driving for a prolonged period in cold
temperatures and/or extremely humid
• More than 50% driving in heavy city
traffic during hot weather above 90°F
If your vehicle is operated under the
above conditions, you should inspect,
replace or refill more frequently than the
following Normal Maintenance Schedule.
After 120 months or 150,000 miles
(240,000 km) continue to follow the pre-
scribed maintenance intervals.