Instrument panel fuse replace-
1. Turn the ignition switch and all other
2. Open the fuse panel cover.
3. Pull the suspected fuse straight out.
Use the removal tool provided in the
engine compartment fuse panel.
4. Check the removed fuse; replace it if it
5. Push in a new fuse of the same rating,
and make sure it fits tightly in the clips.
If it fits loosely, consult an authorized
If you do not have a spare, use a fuse of
the same rating from a circuit you may
not need for operating the vehicle, such
as the cigarette lighter fuse.
If the headlights or other electrical com-
ponents do not work and the fuses are
OK, check the fuse panel in the engine
compartment. If a fuse is blown, it must