Your vehicle is equipped with a memory
fuse to prevent battery discharge if your
vehicle is parked without being operated
for prolonged periods. Use the following
procedures before parking the vehicle for
1. Turn off the engine.
2. Turn off the headlights and tail lights.
3. Open the driver’s side panel cover and
pull up the memory fuse.
• If the memory fuse is pulled up from
the fuse panel, the warning chime,
audio, clock and interior lamps, etc.,
will not operate. Some items must be
reset after replacement. Refer to
“Battery” in this section.
• Even though the memory fuse is
pulled up, the battery can still be dis-
charged by operation of the head-
lights or other electrical devices.
Engine compartment fuse
1. Turn the ignition switch and all other
2. Remove the fuse panel cover by
pressing the tab and pulling up.