3. Check the removed fuse; replace it if it
is blown. To remove or insert the fuse,
use the fuse puller in the engine com-
partment fuse panel.
4. Push in a new fuse of the same rating,
and make sure it fits tightly in the clips.
If it fits loosely, consult an authorized
If the multi fuse is blown, it must be
removed as follows:
1. Turn off the engine.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
3. Remove the fuse panel on the right
side in the engine compartment.
4. Remove the nuts shown in the picture
5. Replace the fuse with a new one of the
6. Reinstall in the reverse order of
If the multi fuse is blown, consult an
authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
After checking the fuse panel in the
engine compartment, securely
install the fuse panel cover. If not,
electrical failures may occur from