Headlight, position light, turn sig-
nal light, side marker light and
front fog light bulb replacement
(1) Headlight (High)
(2) Headlight (Low)
(3) Front turn signal light / Position light
(4) Front fog light (if equipped)
• If a bulb becomes damaged or
cracked, replace it immediately
and carefully dispose of it.
• Wear eye protection when chang-
ing a bulb. Allow the bulb to cool
down before handling it.
• Halogen bulbs contain pressur-
ized gas that will produce flying
pieces of glass if broken.
• Always handle them carefully,
and avoid scratches and abra-
sions. If the bulbs are lit, avoid
contact with liquids. Never touch
the glass with bare hands.
Residual oil may cause the bulb
to overheat and burst when lit. A
bulb should be operated only
when installed in a headlight.