Rear combination light bulb
(1) Back-up light
(2) Tail light
(3) Rear turn signal light
(4) Stop and tail light
(5) Side marker
Rear turn signal, stop and tail light,
1. Open the trunk lid.
2. Remove the service cover by pulling out
the service cover.
3. Remove the socket from the assembly
by turning the socket counterclockwise
until the tabs on the socket align with
the slots on the assembly.
4. Remove the bulb from the socket by
pressing it in and rotating it counter-
clockwise until the tabs on the bulb
align with the slots in the socket. Pull
the bulb out of the socket.
5. Insert a new bulb by inserting it into
the socket and rotating it until it locks
6. Install the socket in the assembly by
aligning the tabs on the socket with the
slots in the assembly. Push the socket
into the assembly and turn the socket
7. Install the service cover by putting it
into the service hole.
If the light is not operating, have the vehi-
cle checked by an authorized HYUNDAI