High mounted stop light replace-
1. Set the front seatback to the upright
position and if necessary, slide the
front seat forward.
2. Pull up the rear seat cushion.
3. Remove the nuts under the seat con-
necting each side of the seat.
4. Make sure the rear seat belt webbing
is in the guide to prevent the seat belt
from being damaged.
5. Lower the rear headrests to the low-
6. Pull on the seatback folding lever,
then fold the seat toward the front of
7. Pull out the rear seat belt webbing
from the guide.
8. Remove each side seat(1).