Safety features of your vehicle
12. Driver’s and front passenger’s seat
belt buckle sensors
13. Driver’s seat track position sensor
14. Anchor pre-tensioner
15. Side pressure sensor
The SRSCM continually monitors all
SRS components while the ignition
switch is ON to determine if a crash
impact is severe enough to require air
bag deployment or pre-tensioner seat
The SRS air bag warning light " " on the
instrument panel will illuminate for about 6
seconds after the ignition switch is turned
to the ON position, after which the SRS air
bag warning light " " should go out.
If any of the following conditions
occurs, this indicates a malfunction
of the SRS. Have an authorized
HYUNDAI dealer inspect the air bag
system as soon as possible.
• The light does not turn on briefly
when you turn the ignition ON.
• The light stays on after illuminat-
ing for approximately 6 seconds.
• The light comes on while the
vehicle is in motion.
• The light blinks when the ignition
switch is in ON position.