Features of your vehicle
Operating door locks from out-
side the vehicle
• Turn the key toward the rear of the
vehicle to unlock and toward the front
of the vehicle to lock.
• If you lock the door with a key, all vehi-
cle doors will lock automatically.
• From the driver’s door, turn the key
toward the rear of the vehicle once to
unlock the driver’s door and once more
within 4 seconds to unlock all doors.
• Doors can also be locked and
unlocked with the transmitter (or smart
• Once the doors are unlocked, they may
be opened by pulling the door handle.
• When closing the door, push the door
by hand. Make sure that doors are
• In cold and wet climates, door locks
and door mechanisms may not work
properly due to freezing conditions.
• If the door is locked/unlocked multi-
ple times in rapid succession with
either the vehicle key or door lock
switch, the system may stop operating
temporarily in order to protect the
circuit and prevent damage to system
• To lock a door without the key, push the
inside door lock button (1) or central
door lock switch (2
to the “Lock” posi-
tion and close the door (3).
• If you lock the door with the central
door lock switch (2), all vehicle doors
will lock automatically.
Always remove the ignition key, engage
the parking brake, close all windows
and lock all doors when leaving your
• If you don't close the door
securely, the door may open
• Be careful that someone's body
and hands are not trapped when
closing the door.