Features of your vehicle
Operating door locks from out-
side the vehicle
• Turn the key toward the rear of the
vehicle to unlock and toward the front
of the vehicle to lock.
• If you lock/unlock the door with a key,
all vehicle doors will lock/unlock auto-
• From the driver’s door, turn the key to
the left once to unlock the driver’s door
and once more within 4 seconds to
unlock all doors.
• Doors can also be locked and
unlocked with the transmitter key (or
smart key). (if equipped)
• Once the doors are unlocked, they may
be opened by pulling the door handle.
• When closing the door, push the door
by hand. Make sure the doors are
• In cold and wet climates, door lock
and door mechanisms may not work
properly due to freezing conditions.
• If the door is locked/unlocked multi-
ple times in rapid succession with
either the vehicle key or door lock
switch, the system may stop operating
temporarily in order to protect the
circuit and prevent damage to system
• If you don't close the door
securely, the door may open
• Be careful that someone's body
and hands are not trapped when
closing the door.