Features of your vehicle
Operating door locks from inside
With the door lock button
• To unlock a door, push the door lock
button (1) to the “Unlock” position. The
red mark (2) on the button will be visi-
• To lock a door, push the door lock but-
ton (1) to the “Lock” position. If the door
is locked properly, the red mark (2) on
the door lock button will not show.
• To open a door, pull the door handle
• If the inner door handle of the front
door is pulled when the door lock but-
ton is in the lock position, the button
will unlock and the door will open.
• Front doors cannot be locked if the
ignition key is in the ignition switch (or
if the smart key is in the vehicle) and
any front door is opened. (if equipped)
WARNING - Door lock mal-
If a power door lock ever fails to
function while you are in the vehi-
cle, try one or more of the following
techniques to exit:
• Operate the door unlock feature
repeatedly (both electronic and
manual) while simultaneously
pulling on the door handle.
• Operate the other door locks and
handles, front and rear.
• Lower a front window and use the
key to unlock the door from out-