Features of your vehicle
Satellite radio reception
You may experience difficulties in receiv-
satellite radio signals in the
• If you are driving in a tunnel or a cov-
ered parking area.
• If you are driving beneath the top level
of a multi-level freeway.
• If you drive under a bridge.
• If you are driving next to a tall vehicle
(such as a truck or a bus) that blocks
• If you are driving in a valley where the
surrounding hills or peaks block the
signal from the satellite.
• If you are driving on a mountain road
where is the signal blocked by moun-
• If you are driving in an area with tall
trees that block the signal (30 ft. / 10m
or more), for example on an road that
goes through a dense forest.
• The signal can become weak in some
areas that are not covered by the SIR-
Satellite Radio repeater network.
There may be other unforeseen cir-
cumstances leading to reception
problems with the SIRIUS