Features of your vehicle
• If the USB device is divided by
logical drives, only the music files
on the highest-priority drive are
recognized by car audio.
• Devices such as MP3 Player/
Cellular phone/Digital camera can
be unrecognizable by standard
USB I/F can be unrecognizable.
• Some non-standard USB devices
(METAL COVER TYPE USB) can be
• Some USB flash memory readers
(such as CF, SD, microSD, etc.) or
external-HDD type devices can be
• Music files protected by DRM
(DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT)
are not recognizable.
• The data in the USB memory may
be lost while using this audio.
Always back up important data on
a personal storage device.
• Please avoid using USB memory
products which can be used as
key chains or cellular phone
accessories as they could cause
damage to the USB jack. Please
make certain only to use plug type
connector products as shown