Safety features of your vehicle
To recline the seatback:
1. Lean forward slightly and lift up the
seatback recline lever.
2. Carefully lean back on the seat and
adjust the seatback of the seat to the
position you desire.
3. Release the lever and make sure the
seatback is locked in place. (The lever
MUST return to its original position for
the seatback to lock.)
To change the height of the seat, move
the lever upwards or downwards.
• To lower the seat cushion, push down
the lever several times.
• To raise the seat cushion, pull up the
lever several times.
Lumbar support (for driver’s seat)
Press the front portion of the switch to
increase support, or the rear portion of
the switch to decrease support.
OTF030003 OTF030004 OTF030005